DHS Attacks Constitutional Right to Anonymity
This has nothing at all to do with keeping us safe:
- In modern America, the government has been using anti-terror laws to crush dissent.
- Protest is considered low-level terrorism, as is questioning war, asking questions about pollution or about Wall Street shenanigans, supporting Ron Paul, being a libertarian, holding gold, stocking up on more than 7 days of food, or investigating factory farming.
- Even pointing out that the government is exercising tyrannical powers can get you harassed.
- We’ve gone from a nation of laws to a nation of powerful men arbitrarily making laws in secret in order to protect their power.
25 Notes/ Hide
- 0riginalrudeboy reblogged this from aghoulistmike
- skyghe reblogged this from aghoulistmike
- 0riginalrudeboy likes this
- aghoulistmike reblogged this from politicalcrazyness and added:
- abstrused likes this
- xd33rx likes this
- nickthejam likes this
- politicalcrazyness reblogged this from beatyourselfup
- seattle-gadgets likes this
- mamitah reblogged this from beatyourselfup and added:
- mamitah likes this
- beatyourselfup posted this