Why I have next to no chance of ever getting hired.
1. I spoke out publicly on being Aspergers. This now days is a no no. Even if you do it to help others understand Aspergers. A lot of HR departments will search the web and find my name next posts talking about being Aspergers.
This makes me hire risk because of the ADA. They will see me as a lawsuit waiting to happen. Even if I despise such lawsuits.
2. I spoke out on politics publicly. Again this is a no no. Considering were I stand on politics and who is currently in the Whitehouse. Then my degree is also in an industry that is incredibly leftest. If you are libertarian, never get a entertainment based degree like me. You will never get work.
Again HR will search my name and come up with political posts with my name attached.
3. I have spoke out on student loans and the waste of college degrees. Another unpopular topic that one should never speck of if one wants work.
I have never passed one in my life. There for this tests are a barrier to me. A wall to my chances of employment. Personality is more important then skill now days. Personality also does not mean you can’t do the job ether. I can fake happy. It would be like a acting job. Pulse with some jobs, why do you have to be perky? Why is this a requirement?
In some stores were they have this personality tests. I have seen some of the most grumpy people in the world. Who can careless about their jobs. So if the personality tests are working. Why do they have the opposite in the types of people they hire?
5. Some employers will hire you based on your credit score and amount of debt. As an example. If you have a large amount of debt. You can’t get security clearance. Both in the private sector and the goverment.
With the amount of student debt I have racketed up. I have no why of getting these kinds of jobs.
6. I have no industry experience. Before the economy went into its nose dive. My industry of animation. The hire out from grads at my school was close to a 100%. After the economy fell on its face. The industry retroactively started to require three years of industry experience.
When you are fresh out of college how the hell are you expected to have 3 years of industry experience? I had a lot of employers who loved my work, but they were not willing to hire based on that sole fact I had no experience in the industry experience. “Sorry Joe we love your work but you have no experience!”
7. I am stuck loving with parents because of my lack of employment prospects. We I live. If you have a 4 year degree. You have no chance at work. It does not matter what degree it is. It could be in underwater basket weaving and you could not get hire.
Here is why. 1. You are considered a flight risk, they will think you will go for a better paid job the minute you find one. 2. Jealously on the part of the hiring mangers, “he has a degree and I don’t!” 3. The mangers fear you because of your degree. They think you are out for their job.
With all of this I have zero chance of ever getting hired by anyone, anywhere. There is no light at the end of my tunnel. It has caved in and is permanently blocked.
Please click Like on my FaceBook page here: http://www.facebook.com/PigMineNews
Subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=PigMine3!
June 04, 2012 - The attorney for an American woman said his client was denied entry into the U.S. and discussed the case with CNN.
In this weekly video news update for June 4 - 10, 2012, JBS CEO Art Thompson discusses the rising crisis in Europe and how the corruption in the Republican party is attacking Ron Paul delegates. He also dives into how European leaders want a central bank of Europe while Mexico is headed towards Communist.
United Nations Ordering U.S. Troops to War (by LibertyInOurTime)
In this weekly video news update for March 19-25, 2012, JBS CEO Art Thompson discusses Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta’s claim that the President no longer has to ask congress to go to war. Instead, Panetta says that the United Nations decides when U.S. troops go abroad for war, and the President merely informs Congress that this is happening.
Links to informative news articles by The New American magazine:
Obama Defends Military Intervention at UN, Calls for More
Obama at UN, Calls for “Change … New Era of Engagement”
Leon Panetta and the Institute for Policy Studies
The NATO/UN Army: Perpetual War … and Bankruptcy for U.S.
President Obama Quietly Promotes a More Powerful NATO
America’s Perpetual War
New NATO Chief Outlines Priorities
Obama’s Support for NATO
NATO: The UN’s Military Arm
The UN is transforming NATO from a regional security arrangement into the standing army it has always desired, achieving through the back door what it could not do openly.
NATO and the Global Advance
“Hat in Hand,” on “Bended Knee”
After supposedly breaking with the UN over the Iraq War, the Bush administration has not only come to the UN as supplicant but is pushing for a UN standing army.
Bring on the Peacekeepers?
Toward a Global Police State
Under both republican and democratic administrations, the U.S. government has been implementing a decades-old strategy to make the UN the most powerful force on earth.
Arming the UN: Top-Down Treason
Here Come the UN Army & Police
Why We Fought
Despite popular misconceptions, Americas involvement in WWII was brought on not by isolationism but by globalism—a concerted, clandestine effort to build world government.
Bring ‘em Home!
The Iraq war is an unconstitutional, unjustifiable conflict devouring innocent lives and abetting the growth of an increasingly lawless leviathan state. It must be ended — now!
The “Global Democratic Revolution”
Russian/U.S. War Games to Begin Shortly in Colorado
U.S., Russia “Reset” the Convergence Agenda
Obama Demands Smaller U.S. Nuclear Arsenal, Praises Russia
U.S. Military Expands in Latin America
U.S. Military Program Arming Local Police Expands
Nations Consider Military Intervention in Syria
With Increasing Conflict in Syria, Talk of “Intervention” Escalates
Obama-backed Syrian Rebels “Ethnic Cleansing” Christians
Christian Massacres: A Result of U.S. Foreign Policy
More U.S. Troops Killed by Afghans They Armed & Trained
U.S., Afghanistan Close to Deal Keeping U.S. Forces There Through 2024
U.S. Defense Department Announces Step Toward the North American Union
Defense Boss Panetta Touts “North America” After Canada Meetings
UN & Obama Supporting Islamo-Marxist Terror Group in Iraq
State Dept. Seeks “Special Fund” for Arab Spring
Libyan Militias Face Accusations of Ongoing War Crimes
Al-Qaeda & the West Back Syrian Rebels Against Assad
Syrian Christians Fear Genocide if al-Assad Falls to Muslim Extremists
UN Report: NATO’s Libya War Armed al-Qaeda