Piers Morgan is a bizarre individual. He’s the polar opposite of Penn Jillette and I think Penn quite calmly scolded him like a school child when it came to religion as well as their views on the government.
Piers Morgan you Piece of British Shit
- Piers Morgan: I saw this week-70% increase in the families living on [food] stamps in the last 5 months. Shocking statistics. They're the people I care about.
- Penn Jillette: Yes, and I assume you're helping them?
- Piers Morgan: Well, I'm talking about it.
- Penn Jillette: But you're also giving them money, I assume?
- Piers Morgan: Uhhh, I do give money, yeah. I'm not going to say I give money directly to these people, because I don't know who they are.
Penn Jillette on Capitalism, Magic and Morality.
Uploaded by catoinstitutevideo on Oct 5, 2011
Share on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/nDrjMd Tweet: http://bit.ly/oahKI1
Hear the full interview: http://www.cato.org/multimedia/daily-podcast/lying-service-truth
Penn Jillette, H.L. Mencken research fellow at the Cato Institute, is the louder, bigger half of the magic/comedy team Penn & Teller. He and Teller co-host a series on Showtime that looks to debunk junk science, scares and scams with reason and logic.
Interview by Caleb O. Brown. Video produced by Caleb O. Brown, Austin Bragg and Evan Banks.
I don’t believe the majority always knows what’s best for everyone. The fact that the majority thinks they have a way to get something good does not give them the right to use force on the minority that don’t want to pay for it….Democracy without respect for individual rights sucks. It’s just ganging up against the weird kid, and I’m always the weird kid.