Adam Kokesh charged with felony assault on an officer held without bail
I take this charge with a very big grain of salt. Lets just say I belive this a made up charge so they can silence him. In the end all they will end up doing is making a martyr. Someone people will flack around as a symbol.
Department of Justice Tapped Congressional Rooms as Well as Reporters’ Offices
- [Congressman Nunes]: I don’t think people are focusing on the right thing when they talk about going after the AP reporters. The big problem that I see is that they actually tapped right where I’m sitting right now, the Cloak Room.
- [Interviewer]: Wait a minute, this is news to me.
- [Congressman Nunes]: The Cloak Room in the House of Representatives.
- [Interviewer]: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
- [Congressman Nunes]: So when they went after the AP reporters, right? Went after all of their phone records, they went after the phone records, including right up here in the House Gallery, right up from where I’m sitting right now. So you have a real separation of powers issue that did this really rise to the level that you would have to get phone records that would, that would most likely include members of Congress ….
Surveillance After The Boston Attack: Do More Cameras Fight Terrorism or Violate Our Privacy Rights? (by ReasonTV)