Former IRS Head: “I Can’t Recite the Constitution, Sir”
May 23, 2013
“You went to law school. Did you study the Constitution?”
“I believe I took Constitutional law, but I’m not prepared to take an exam at this time,” Shulman said with a chuckle. “Meaning I’ll answer any of your question but I can’t promise that I’m an expert.”
- Only 28% Of High School Students Are Familiar With The Constitution
- Texas High-school Student Punished for Refusing to Recite Mexican Pledge
- TX Students Made To Recite Mexican Pledge Of Allegiance
- Matthews Rips Palin: Somebody Needs To ‘Give Her A Copy Of The Constitution To Read’
- In pushing Obama health care, Nancy Pelosi dismisses authority of US Constitution
WHY LIBERALS NEED GUN CONTROL:
The Left hates guns because they empower the individual over the collective. A man with a gun does not need the protection of the State but can deal with violations of his rights by himself. The man with a gun can, if need be, do without the collective.
This chafes at liberal sensibilities, as they are absolute in their determination to make us all not just our brother’s keeper but his master. There can be no right to self-defense in a world where one does not own even himself. The State is master and it is a usurpation, an act of rebellion, to defend yourself. It is even more an act of treason to defend yourself against the State.
This is why there is such anger in the Progressive community against “bitter clingers” holding onto their guns; what right does any individual have to take the power of the State?